This privacy statement describes how MicronNexus GmbH collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site www.carhiremarket.com and in compliance with the EU-General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user account name (surname) & reservation/reference number
- If you are an affiliate, your company’s name, mailing address, and other company information
- As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Respond to customer service & requests
- Facilitate transactions
- Process your offer requests
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
2. Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your order, fulfilling your requests, and/or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if MicronNexus GmbH, Spaces Kallmorgentower, Willy-Brandt-Straße 23, 20457, Hamburg, Germany is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Tracking Technologies & Third-Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the case of activation of IP anonymization for this website, Google will shorten your IP address within Member States of the European Union or other parties of the European Economic Trading Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases the complete IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other with website and internet related services to the website operator. Due to the usage of Google Analytics transmitted IPs will be not grouped with any other data held by Google. You can prevent from the usage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, we point out, however, that you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website in this case. You can also opt-out from usage of Google Analytics, by downloading a plugin. The current link is: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Visual Website Optimizer
This website uses for layout testing VisualWebsiteOptimizer. The visitors of the site are divided into different segments and results are collected anonymously in a cookie. IP addresses are not saved with this technique.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of MicronNexus GmbH, Spaces Kallmorgentower, Willy-Brandt-Straße 23, 20457, Hamburg, Germany. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. To protect your data, we have taken extensive technical and organizational measures, which are regularly checked and adapted to technical progress.
We follow accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or MicronNexus GmbH, Spaces Kallmorgentower, Willy-Brandt-Straße 23, 20457, Hamburg, Germany.
5. Additional Policy Information
You can link to our site using social networking services such as Facebook & Twitter. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your sign-in information, name and email address to link between the sites. Services like Facebook & Twitter give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, you may contact us directly at email@example.com or MicronNexus GmbH, Spaces Kallmorgentower, Willy-Brandt-Straße 23, 20457, Hamburg, Germany.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified during registration) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org